#include <include/flecs.h> FLECS_API ecs_world_t * ecs_init(void)
Create a new world. A world manages all the ECS data and supporting infrastructure. Applications must have at least one world. Entities, component and system handles are local to a world and should not be shared between worlds.
This operation creates a world with all builtin modules loaded.
- A new world
- Readme / Show me the code!
- Quickstart / World
- Manual / Naming conventions
- Manual / Components
- Manual / Global component handles
- Manual / Local component handles
- Manual / Component disabling
- Manual / Tagging
- Manual / Tag handles
- Manual / Modules
- REST API Manual / Explorer